Here's an economical way to "dress" your "birds" -- whether they are chickens, ducks, geese or turkeys.
The Schweiss Chicken Plucker, also known as a Poultry Plucker, works for you by plucking the feathers in just thirty seconds.
Here's how: Scald the bird as you do for handpicking. Water temperature is very
important, must be 140 - 150 degrees. Hold the bird over the revolving fingers. Rotate the
bird as needed. You're done - even the pin feathers are gone.
Why a Schweiss Chicken Plucker?
- Plucks Chickens in just 30 seconds - even the pin feathers
- Arrives fully assembled
- All steel construction, no plastic
- Baked on durable paint finish
- Easy to use and easy to maintain - NO sticky wet feathers to wash out of plastic tubs
- Use your own motor - 1/3 to 1/2 hp for chickens, and at least 3/4 hp for geese, turkeys or wild game. Motor not included.
- Economical - only $495.00 + shipping - much less than our competition
- Use our easy-to-use plucker to generate "extra cash" - dress birds for your neighbors, friends, farmers markets, etc.
- See how easy it is to pluck poultry with a Schweiss Chicken Plucker - check out our Video Demonstration.
Specifications: 16" x 33" weighing 38 lbs., belt and pulley included.
*Motors are not included with plucker - use a 1/2 or 3/4 horse motor for plucking chickens
and at least a 3/4 horse motor for geese or turkeys.
Price: $495 plus shipping
Call or email to order.